Parents Forum

Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: 'Study Certificate' required for CET admission

'Study Certificate' required for CET admission 5 years 2 weeks ago #34

  • sujathaayala
  • sujathaayala's Avatar
If your child is writing the 'Entrance Exam', at the time of admission / seat selection, the
'Study Certificate' will be required.
This is basically a 'domicile' certificate which states that the child has studied in Karnataka
for the last 7+ years.

To aquire this certificate the following is the procedure.....

1.need to contact the school where your child has passed out 10th standard.
2.tell them you would want to apply for the 'study certificate'.
3.They will give you a form to fill up which you need to fill up and handover to them.
4.while handing over the form there will be fee to pay through the school bank and also give the challan to them.
5.They will ask you to contact them after two days, and will give you the 'study certificate'.
6.This certificate is to be countersigned by the 'Block Registrar'
7.The school will inform you where to go to get the signature of the 'Block Registrar'.

Without this document, you cannot apply for admission thru CET.
This is required at the time of admission and not to apply for the entrance exam.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
You are here: Home Forum Higher Education Engineering Entrance Coaching & Colleges 'Study Certificate' required for CET admission